Friday, May 07, 2010

My Happy Places

Just taking a moment to think about the places where I've been the happiest...
Boston - these last few months, in grad school, single, biking everyday, working at the University and especially these last couple days being SO incredibly active outdoors, playing all kids of sports and spending lots of time with friends makes me feel so happy
Brazil - in Florianopolis playing around on the beach with friends, or in Rio drinking a fresh acai smoothie while talking with friends or just watching people walk by...
Japan - going out dancing with friends, exploring my town on bicycle, exploring Kyoto with friends
Hawaii - surfing at Waikiki, snorkling at Hanauma Bay, visiting my childhood neighborhood
Dominican Republic - dancing all night on the beach until the sun comes up, motorcycle riding