Thursday, October 13, 2005




Kei and me in Kyoto. Kei is an amazingly talented and bright woman who was nice enough to show me the best of Kyoto and introduce me to her friends after just meeting me for the first time. I have to give a big arigato gozaimashita to her family as well who have been so kind to me since I arrived in Kakamigahara. Just a few days after Kyoto, Kei finally got her visa to go to Mexico. She had been planning the working holiday trip for months. A week after meeting her, she left the country. I definitely wish she was still here to hang out with because not only is she one of the coolest people ever but she was easy to talk with and speaks three languages. Even so, I know she's over there getting all fluent in Spanish and having a good time. Tequila is better than sake anyway.